TMW Beech strips Cladding
- Square-edged heat treated planed timber
- Beech logs from French mostly PEFC certified forests
- Heat treated sawn timber (TMW process) ensuring the stability of the material over time, reinforcing qualities for outdoor use and giving it a chocolate colour
- Strips planed and packaged on pallets, strapped, identified with barcode label, with square-cut ends
Dimensions and quality
1500 to 3000
- Machining accuracy verified daily
- Grade F-D 1 and F- D 2, sound knots permitted
- Product comparable to Class 3 of French standard
Options: various profiles (smooth, reeded, grooved)
Product preferred for outdoor use in view of its reinforced durability for building cladding.
A fortiori, it is suitable for outdoor use and decorative use due to its colour.
TMW can be used in all sectors as it contains no chemicals.
Minimum surface area: 200 m²
Click to view a larger image