Solid Beech Panels
- Solid wood panels made from whole solid square-edged reassembled in width by gluing
- Beech logs from French PEFC certified forests
- Logs sawn into boards, air dried in warehouse and kiln dried
- Solid panels made on request from square-edged timber dried with 10-12% moisture content and using plain edge gluing.
- Solid panels packaged wood on wood, strapped on pallets and wrapped in plastic film, identified with barcode label
Dimensions and quality
300 to 4500
200 to 1200
- Machining accuracy verified daily
- Guaranteed with no cracks at the ends
AA: 2 clear faces
AB: 1 clear face, 1 face with features
Options: sanding, square-cut ends
Products for the manufacturing of furniture, steps and stair strings for stairs
Minimum volume: 50 pieces per dimension.