TMW rough strips<br/>Oak, Beech, Poplar, Ash
- Square-edged Thermally Modified Wood
- Sawn Oak, Beech, Poplar, Ash from French PEFC certified forests; naturally sustainable or reinforced, locally sourced timber replacing tropical wood.
- Thermally Modified Wood (TMW) resulting in a chocolate-brown colour, neutralising the natural nervousness of the wood, limiting the migration of tannins in oak.
- Strips with smooth finish, placed on pallets, square cut, with barcode
Dimensions and quality
1 000 up to
3 000 mm
Machining accuracy controlled for each batch
- OAK: Standardised grade, mixed Q-F 1b, Q-F 2, Q -F 3 with sound knots permitted
- BEECH: sound knots permitted
- POPLAR sound knots permitted
- ASH sound knots permitted
Options: various profiles (smooth, reeded, grooved)
Decking, building cladding as well as promenades in parks and gardens, bridges
Minimum surface area: 200 m²