Oak Strips/Uncut strips
- Strips cut after kiln drying
- Fixed widths and random lengths
- Oak logs from French mostly PEFC certified forests
- Logs sawn into boards, air dried in warehouse and kiln dried
- Strips of requested widths cut after drying
- Bundled wood on wood, strapped and wrapped in plastic film, identified with barcode label
Dimensions and quality
mainly 2 m
40 to 240 mm
18 to 54 mm
- Random lengths, cut to length by the client
- Fixed width from 40 to 240 mm or random widths after KD
- Sawing accuracy verified daily
- Fairly straight widthways, no "banana effect" due to cutting of kiln dried wood
- Strips sawn from QS 1b to QS 3 grade timber
Product ensuring flexibility of stock management and client orders as they are cut to length by the client themselves and therefore the grades are selected according to their use.
Strips for kitchen cabinets, furniture, parquet, flooring, glue laminated timber, 3-ply for joinery.
Minimum volume: 100 pieces per dimension.
Click to view a larger image